- Action Drums: Cinematic Edition contains 850 loops in the REX2, Stylus RMX
, Kontakt, Apple Loop and ACIDized Wav formats. Uncompressed .wav file content is 1.84 GB.
- Nearly 200 single and ensemble hits are included for endings, breaks and dramatic impacts; plus an additional 20 unique one shots (bowed gong, metallic impacts, cymbal rolls, etc.)
- Action Drums: Cinematic Edition is organized into 12 “Beat Themes”. Each Beat Theme contains between six and 26 full mix loops (152 total), as well as the individual parts used to make the full mixes (698 loops). This allows the user to easily edit and mix-and-match parts to create custom passages.
- Action Drums: Cinematic Edition contains Beat Themes in time signatures 4/4, 3/4 and 6/8 and covers a tempo range of 90-170 BPM.
- Action Drums Cinematic Edition does not require the user to convert the library using RMX’s SAGE Converter. Simply decompress the files and drag-and-drop “Action Drums Cinematic Ed” folder into RMX’s “User Libraries” folder. Although it’s quick and easy, we supply visual instruction in the .pdf.
- Action Drums: Cinematic Edition includes 304 Stylus RMX multi presets that allow the user to pull up full mixes of individual loop parts for quick and easy customization of the mix. Presets are presented in both single and multi-channel versions.
- Suggested tempos have been given to each suite, but as part of the BPM Flex Series™
, every loop can be used at an unusually large tempo range while retaining their feel and groove (not applicable to the ACID wav and Apple Loop files).
- Full mix loop performances are offered at two different tempos for the ACIDized Wav and Apple Loop formats for an additional 152 loops.
- Compatible with full retail versions of Native Instruments’ Kontakt
4.2.3 and up. The free Kontakt Player will not work with this collection.