EWQL Symphonic Orchestra GOLD Edition [4 DVDs Set]
The GOLD EDITION of the “critically acclaimed” EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA includes 16-bit stereo samples from the PLATINUM EDITION (which is multi-channel), at a much lower cost, and was recorded where orchestral instruments sound their most natural - in a ‘state of the art’ Concert Hall.
Listen to the pure beauty of the Symphonic Orchestra and 125 million dollar Concert Hall that were recorded with the HIGHEST-QUALITY custom built recording equipment, by audio legend - Prof. Keith O. Johnson - recipient of two GRAMMYS, plus eight additional GRAMMY nominations for his 90 plus Classical Recordings.
The GOLD EDITION is a MAC/PC Plug-In (compatible with most music software), and has been designed to be extremely EASY TO USE - providing professional composers with the HIGHEST-QUALITY instruments available, to create their compositions. To achieve this level of quality, all of the instruments and sections were chromatically sampled, with multiple dynamics, with extremely dynamic and expressive articulations. All players were recorded in position. If you upgrade to the PLATINUM EDITION later, your compositions will be FULLY COMPATIBLE, providing a known upgrade path to “the best sounding orchestral sample library ever” - no other product offers this!
* The GOLD EDITION includes all sections of a Symphonic Orchestra - Strings, Woodwinds, Brass, and Orchestral Percussion.
* The GOLD EDITION includes the vast majority of instruments and articulations from the PLATINUM EDITION - except it includes stereo samples, similar to other orchestral sample libraries (PLATINUM EDITION is multi-channel).
* The GOLD EDITION "Upgrade Plan" enables users to apply 100% of the purchase price for the GOLD EDITION towards an upgrade to the PLATINUM EDITION at any time.
* The GOLD EDITION includes release trails (additional reverb, and other effects are also included in the NATIVE INSTRUMENTS KOMPAKT software).
* The GOLD EDITION includes the same KOMPAKT sample player software from NATIVE INSTRUMENTS as the PLATINUM EDITION, but requires much less processing power. If you are using other high-end sample libraries, it will run on your current system (see system specifications).
* The GOLD EDITION can be imported into KONTAKT ** (from version 1.5), for even greater flexibility and more options for working with the sound material (for example - creating your own programs).
The EASTWEST / QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA was produced by Doug Rogers from EASTWEST and Nick Phoenix from QUANTUM LEAP, who collectively have received over 30 international awards for sample libraries they have created.
IT'S SYMPH-LY THE BEST - 10 OUT OF 10" - COMPUTER MUSIC (UK) REVIEW (MUSIC PERFORMANCE AWARD)
"This is by far the most lush, beautiful sounding commercially released orchestra library to date. Simply stunning." - KEYBOARD (USA) REVIEW (KEY BUY AWARD)
"A big, bountiful, powerful, expressive, sonically superior collection of top-quality orchestral sounds, recorded in a first-class concert hall, played, recorded and programmed by expert practitioners, waiting to burst into life in your compositions" - SOUND ON SOUND (UK) REVIEW
“The EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA samples are now the core of my template. No other orchestral samples have achieved this level of realism and fidelity. I can actually hear my compositions come together as I write them, because EWQLSO has the sound of a world class orchestra, right out of the box. It's a whole new world. I’m loving it!” - DAVID NEWMAN (Award Winning Composer of over 70 films)
“As the musical director and keyboard player for Paul McCartney I need to use the best orchestral sounds available and I have found them in the EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA Sample Library.” - WIX WICKENS (Musical Director/Keyboards - PAUL McCARTNEY)
“With millions attending CIRQUE DU SOLEIL shows each year, we demand the very best music creation tools available - and like an exquisite fine wine, the EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA is not just a bunch of fake sounding samples, but a REAL ORCHESTRA AT YOUR FINGERTIPS! - RENЙ DUPЙRЙ (Composer - CIRQUE DU SOLEIL, CREATIONS NETZA)
"This is a beautifully recorded (and expensive sounding!) orchestra and to have it at your fingertips at the compositional level is quite remarkable and that is before you even consider the way you are able to shift and blend microphone positions to suit the mood of the job in hand. Virtual is not a word I use very often but the Symphonic Orchestra is virtually perfect!" - PAUL HARTNOLL - ORBITAL
"EWQLSO is a must-have product for the professional orchestral composer" - THE GUIDE TO MIDI ORCHESTRATION