Hardcore Bass XP is the best sounding; most flexible instrument in its class for modern and classic rock and R&B applications. It’s got the kind of bite and girth you can only get from sampling top-notch instruments through a killer signal path. - EQ Review- Awarded EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY AWARD
From Quantum Leap producers Nick Phoenix and Pierre Martin, HARDCORE BASS XP includes over 6 Gigabytes of mix dominating, teeth shattering, hardcore electric bass recorded through massive Ampeg bass rigs with the volume turned up to 11! A great selection of classic basses makes this library suitable for many genres, from Jazz to Hip Hop, Dance to Hard Rock!
* Now over a massive 6 Gigbytes!
* Now includes 7 Basses:
* Musicman Stingray Bass
* Lakland 5594 5-String Basses
* 1961 Fender Jazz Fretless (fingered)
* 1963 Hцfner (picked and fingered)
* 1965 Gibson (picked)
* 1966 Silvertone (picked and fingered)
* 1972 Rickenbacker (picked)
* Excellent at making aggressive bass sounds
* Fingered as well as picked basses plus an amazing fretless bass included
* All of samples were recorded through a modern bass rig and a vintage rig from the 60s, enabling you to mix between the two signal paths.