SaxLab is a flexible and easy-to-use soprano, alto, tenor and baritone saxophone synthesizer that combines samples and synthesizing techniques to an instrument full of expression capabilities.
SaxLabs key features include an easy-to-use interface, a wide range of high-quality preset soundsets for the various instruments of the saxophone family, an effects section that includes chorus and reverb, as well as extensive real-time modulation options. Special attention has been paid to making the performance controls as rich and responsive as possible, so that the instrument can be realistically played.
SaxLab is the successor to Dash Signature's popular TubiLeSax VST instrument, introducing many new features and an improved sound engine. An upgrade path from TubiLeSax to SaxLab will be available for registered users of TubiLeSax.
Inspirational SoundSets combined with an easy-to-use interface make the LinPlug SaxLab the ideal virtual instrument for musicians wanting to emulate real saxophones.
SaxLab contains a range of features designed to make your music-making more efficient and enjoyable. These include:
* Many different SoundSets for various saxophone instruments
* Monophonic multi-sample playback with internal four-voice crossfade
* Adjustable mix of the Air layer, the Keys layer and the Pitched layer
* User-definable, velocity-sensitive amplitude envelope
* Tonal characteristics of the instruments overall sound can be defined by the user
* Real-time control of the instruments brightness
* Three modes of mono performance: Legato, Retrigger, Alternate
* Control of PitchBend and Scoop
* Adjustable pitch deviation and body frequency deviation per note
* Envelope, LFO and MIDI-controlled vibrato and tremolo
* Stereo chorus and stereo reverb effects
* Simple tuning selection via a "one-click" menu
* MidiLearn available for every control
* Sample accurate timing, full automation and settings are saved with the song