Native Instruments MASCHINE VSTi
Новая барабанная-машинка / грув семплер от Native Instruments. С программой идут 5 Гб звуков, созданные лучшими продюсерами.
MASCHINE combines the
flexibility of computer-based music production with the ease of a
groove box into one powerful creative tool. Utilizing onboard samples
or your own audio files, MASCHINE’s symbiosis of hardware and software
not only ensures a fast and fun workflow, but lets you easily turn your
ideas into professional productions.
MASCHINE comes loaded with
over 5GB of production-ready sounds and patterns. Everything from fat
drum kits to state-of-the-art synthesizer sounds and pristine acoustic
instruments have been sampled, sliced and tagged for your convenience.
MASCHINE also features studio quality effects ranging from dynamics
processors to beat-mashers and even mastering tools, all tweakable in
real time via the hardware controller.
pattern-oriented concept frees you from the limits of linear
arrangement. Build song "scenes" by layering patterns, and re-arrange
the scenes on the fly. MASCHINE offers external sampling through your
computer’s audio interface as well as internal re-sampling, precise
editing and slicing, auto-mapping, effects and an ultra-convenient
browser – all perfectly attuned to the hardware controller.
MASCHINE lets you easily create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies, and arrange them into complete tracks on the fly.
- Pattern-based sequencer with 64 patterns per group
- Eight groups can be arranged in the “scene” arranger
- Two recording modes: step sequence programming and realtime recording
- High-resolution drum grid and piano roll editors
- Scene arranger for linear and non-linear playback
- Live automation for effects, sampler and mixer parameters for dynamic sounds
- Four Note Repeat settings: Play the selected sound automatically at a given quantization
- Sequencer resolution: 960 PPQ
A sophisticated and easy–to-use tag-based browser gives you instant access to any sound, loop and instrument.
- Browse for projects, scenes, patterns, kits, single samples and effects
- Search by key words or attributes using the search field in the software
- Use the controller knobs to filter search results
- Keep track of your samples with the convenient tagging function of the browser
- Quickbrowse – cycle through similar sounds while patterns continue playing
is based on a high-performance sampler engine, allowing audio recording
of internal or external sources and precise sample playback with
maximum audio quality.
- Features extensive voice, velocity and pitch settings as well as diverse envelope and modulation pages
all internal audio paths or external audio through your soundcard - all
without stopping your audio: sample an external audio source or
rearrange/remix the loops you created in MASCHINE
- Audio recording with threshold detection or sequencer sync
- Resample in a pre-selected length (e.g. 4 bars)
- Audio editing page with loop function to quickly trim your samples
- Slice loops by transient detection or a preselected grid
- Auto-map the slices to the controller pads and re-arrange on the fly without stopping audio
- Convenient mapping editor with velocity and key layers
- Eight individual stereo outputs (16 mono outs)
built-in effects section contains a powerful arsenal of studio-quality
effects to shape and supercharge your sound, including dynamic effects,
modulation, distortion, delays, reverbs, filters and EQs.
- Flexible routing possibilities: Two effects units each for every sound, group and the master slot
- Create multi-effect chains by combining effects into their own groups
- Record automation of all effect settings via hardware or software on the fly
- Effects can be applied (and automated) to external input signals
- Assign effects via drag-and-drop from the browser or using the hardware controller
contrast to conventional groove boxes, MASCHINE provides seamless
integration as a plug-in to your host sequencer. Produce the whole song
in MASCHINE or move it to another sequencer for further processing and
- MASCHINE offers the same incredible feature set
both as a standalone application and as a plug-in within any DAW or
sequencer that supports VST, AU or RTAS. As a plug-in, MASCHINE retains
all of its capabilities including total recall and routing up to eight
stereo outs to your host's mixer.
- Export audio files: Bounce individual files from all patterns, groups, scenes or the master channel
- Import audio files: Drag and drop sounds from your hard disc to the MASCHINE browser
navigation: Open several instances of MASCHINE in your host sequencer
and easily switch between them using just one controller