The Emulator X Software sampler is a professional software sampler and synthesizer based on the Emulator series of hardware samplers. The engineers and designers at E-MU Systems have brought their years of experience and expertise to create the most comprehensive and flexible software instrument ever.
• 24-bit sampling and playback
• Sample streaming from the hard disk allows huge sample banks
• Up to 192 kHz sampling and playback
• 32-bit floating point internal processing
• Drag and drop sample, voice and preset selection
• Phase Locked Stereo signal path
• Ultra High Precision Pitch Interpolation (user selectable)
• High Voice Polyphony (system dependent)
• Real-time controllers for all important control points
54 different filter types including multi-pole resonant filters, phasers, flangers, vocal filters and multi-parameter morphing filters.
• Extremely powerful, yet easy to use voice and sample zones allow crossfading by position, velocity or real-time controller up to 128 layers deep.
• Three multi-stage envelopes, two lag processors and two multi-wave LFO’s per voice.
• A complete collection of sample-based DSP functions including time compression/ expansion, equalization and sample rate conversion.
• Multiple solo modes and assignment groups let you simulate the playing response of physical instruments and classic synthesizers.