Toontrack DFH EZdrummer EZX - Electronic [DVD]
Новая звуковая библиотека для VST инструмента DFX EZDrummer предлагает нам первый набор звуков для электронных танцевальных направлений в этой серии дисков.
Over the past decade, the team at Toontrack® Music has produced and made available industry leading drum and percussion instruments heard in countless hit movies, TV-shows, video games, live performances and platinum albums. We’ve recorded numerous libraries with hundreds of the finest drums and cymbals totaling 200+ gigs of user content derived from 1,000,000 plus sound files..... .....until now, it’s been 100% acoustic.
Its 2009 , so we felt it was time to plug-in, flip the switch and present an entirely new and fresh collection of drum kits.
It is with great excitement that we introduce the Electronic EZX®.
A modern collection of classic, circuit bent and resampled electronic drum sounds suitable for a wide variety of genres and production styles. Pristine classics, otherworldly one of a kind bends, and gritty must haves make this the hottest collection of electronic drums imaginable. This EZX® includes 33 meticulously crafted kits with additional menus of the most requested electronic kick and snare drums. It also features our ever-popular use of parallel FX processing for unlimited variation and new sonic depths. With this EZX®, you will be able to cover a broad range of popular and emerging electronic genres. You name it.... House, Dub, Techno, Progressive, Pop, Hip-Hop, Rap, Electro, Grime, Jungle, DnB, RnB, Dub-Step, Trip-Hop, Acid, Disco, Electro-Crunk, Ghetto-Tech, Baile Funk, Industrial, Garage, Experimental, Noise-core, Hard-core, Minimal, Glitch, Gabba, Ambient, Trance, Miami Bass, 2 Step, B-more and many more... its in here!!
Lead designer Richard Devine is an award winning electronic artist who stands amongst an elite few as a pioneer in modern music. He is a master of synthesis, sequencing virtuoso, and legendary amongst the electronic underground for his seamless integration of hardware and software based technologies resulting in a relentless and improvised live set. He is also revered for his countless sound design contributions found in many of the most popular hardware and soft synths, video games and commercials over the past decade. He has been tapped by numerous multi-platinum and underground legends for remixes and sound design work. It is key to note that for some of the recordings, Richard was assisted by the masterful Josh Kay of Phonecia/Schematic Records. Their talents were met by our Ace team of producer/designers - Brad Bowden and Mattias Eklund - the dynamic force who has overseen all of Toontracks beloved EZX® and SDX™ libraries. The result of this dream collaboration is a powerful, expressive and inspiring set of electronic drum kits.
The Electronic EZX®, like all our libraries, is optimized for impact, sonic integrity, and immediate usability. This EZX® will also excel in Superior Drummer® 2.0 via the new X-Pad functionality for creating new Hybrid acoustic/electronic kits.
This is Classic, Modern and Future all rolled into one.
Electronic EZX® - product details
This is a list of the gears used when recording the Electronic EZX®:
1. Circuit Bent Yamaha RY-30 by Alien Devices
2. Circuit Bent Custom HR-16 bit by Burnkit 2600
3. Circuit Bent Speak N Spell by (Glitch Machines)
4. Circuit Bent Speak N Math by (Glitch Machines)
5. Circuit Bent Casio SK1-Fragment - Richard Devine Custom
6. Circuit Bent Synthax Cataract - Heavily modified Richard Devine
7. Custom of the Texas Instruments Touch & Tell. (Glitch Machines)
8. Circuit Bent Talking Teacher (Substitute Teacher) by Glitch Machines
9. Circuit Bent Logic Bomb Ultra-Casio SK-5 - Richard Devine Custom
10. Glitch Desk & Custom box by John at Highly Liquid, for the Circuit
11. Bent Modifications to the Roland TR-707 Drum Machine and Casio CZ-101
12. TR-606 Drum Machine custom mods by Tim Adams
13. TB-303 Devilfish Modifications by "Real World Interfaces" Robin Writtle
14. TR-808 Drum Machine Modified by Richard Devine & Josh Kay
15. Alesis Andromedia
16. Access Virus TI polar & Snow
17. Symbolic Sound Kyma System
18. Eventide Harmonizers H-8000FW & H3000DSE
19. Korg Chaos Pad KP3
20. Alesis Ineko Effects Unit
21. MFB-522 Analogue Drum Machine (Drum Computer)
22. MFB-Step 64 CV sequencer
23. MFB-Synth II
24. MFB-Synth Lite II
25. MFB Filter Box
26. Cwejman S1 Mk 2 Analogue Synthesizer
27. Arp-2600 modified by Phil Cirocco at C.M.S
28. TC Electronic FireworX effects processor
29. Doepfer Monster Case with modules from Harvestmann, Livewire, MakeNoise, Plan-B, Cwejman, and TipTop
30. Akai MPC 60
31. Circuit Bent Yamaha DD7 by Glitch Machines
32. Circuit Bent Commodore 64 by Waterhed- running Cynthcart
33. Circuit Bent Atari 2600 -running Synthcart
34. E-MU SP1200
35. Dave Smith Instruments- Mopho
36. Waldorf Pulse
37. Ensoniq EPS+
38. Shadow Hills GAMA Mic Pre
39. Neve 8816 Summing Mixer
40. SSL G Series Buss Compressor
41. Thermionic Devices Culture Vulture
42. Roland RE 20 Space Echo
43. SPL Transient Designer
44. Tandberg 1/4" Analog Tape Machine
45. Roland TR 909
46. Roland Juno 60
47. Sherman Filterbank
48. Inward Connections EQP2
49. Inward Connections VC500