Sonokinetic Arpeggio [KONTAKT]
Большая концертная арфа.
The concert harp is a large and modern classical instrument, designed for classical (symphonic) music or played solo, as part of smaller chamber ensembles, and in cinematic orchestras.The large concert harp is one of our most favourite instruments, and we had this project on the top of our wish list. So be assured we put in our best effort to capture this instrument in a sample library at the highest possible quality, as you have grown to expect from Sonokinetic.
This instrument speaks to your imagination like no other. The beauty of the tone character is reflected in each composition. It’s enchanting, mysterious and mystical. Each time the concert Harp plays it brings orchestras, musical phrases and harmonic transitions to a creative peak.
It’s widely used in symphonic cinematic composition from smaller project to the largest imaginable John Williams scores. With a wide harmonic range and diversity in performance styles this instrument is converted into a very flexible, easy to use but diverse sampled instrument. With “Arpeggio” Sonokinetic brings the epic power of the Concert harp to your fingertips with a wide variety of multi layered instruments spanning from portato / staccato played to legato , flageolet, picked, bisbigliando and the highly popular press-de-table. Tempo synced scale runs and glissandi in all major, minor, diminished and pentatonic keys. With an all exclusive “Arpeggio”- only collection of HarpFX patches and a mind blowing user interface this instrument will not let you down. It will inspire you and your productions to reach new heights
Let “Arpeggio” take you and your clients by surprise.
Again Sonokinetic sticks with its unbeatable pricing module and high quality sampling. This is an absolutely giveaway and hard to resist library. We’re proud to release “Arpeggio” and let her spread the inspiration of the Large Concert Harp. We try to push the limit to capture the magic of all music with a wide selection of easy to use symphonic instrumental samples.
Content Base samples: 1 instrument patch containing the following playing styles:
- Short (one-hit)
- Long (sustain)
- Press de Table
- FX Free Improv
- FX Chord Improv
- Glissandi in multiple styles, scales and keys
- Single instrument for Kontakt 4.1 and higher with 4 panels – Main, IR, EQ & Credits
- 3 velocity layers; shorts, longs, Bisbigliando. including all it’s release samples
- FX, Press de table and Glissandi dedicated velocity control script
- Tempo-synced runs (Up, Down and Up-Down)
- Convolution reverb applied to the multi instrument to represent the original acoustic space.
- Sonokinetic draggable IR space design knob to allow dynamic assignment and configuration of the convolution effects.
- Dynamic sample loading & purging for efficient memory usage.
- Customisable keyswitching system to allow command of articulations in your compositions.
- Visual representation of current scale and key when playing glissandi
- 1500+ samples. (about 1,2 GB sample content)
Technical details Articulation Selector
For your convenience, Arpeggio contains all the articulations you could ever need in a single NKI instrument. You can switch between the different playing styles either by clicking its name from the MAIN panel, or by pressing its respective keyswitch on your MIDI controller.
The large concert harp has an extensive playing range. As a trade-off, to preserve this range, the keyswitches default to keys outside the range of the average 88 key keyboard. However, the instrument can be completely customised to suit your needs and keyswitches can be reassigned. Simply click the respective articulation’s key in the column and it will change to a ‘!’ symbol and flash. You can now play a key on your keyboard and the keyswitch will assign to it. You can use this configuration method to suit the instrument to your needs.
Glissandi and Tempo syncing
Arpeggio is programmed to take advantage of Kontakt’s ability to synchronize samples to your sequencer’s tempo. When you select Glissandi as your current instrument, new options will appear to the right. You can click these options to change them.
- TEMPO SYNC RUNS toggles the tempo sync functionality on and off. When you enable this option, all runs match your sequencers BPM to be 1 bar in length.
- 1 x HOST BPM allows you to configure how the tempo syncing scales to your sequencer’s BPM. For example, 1/2 HOST BPM will result in a run being 2 bars in length. 2 x HOST BPM results in a bar being 1/2 bar in length.
- SMART RELEASE is an option that simulates the damping of strings mid-run. When this is turned off, Arpeggio will play a prerecorded release sample. When it is turned on, Arpeggio will simulate the effect of the harp player damping the strings at that point in the run.
Arpeggio ships with built in Sonokinetic Soundstage convolution. This can be configured on the IR panel of the instrument. A visual representation of the sound stage appears on the left. You can change the position of the microphones by dragging them left and right with the mouse. Arpeggio will intelligently blend between convolutions, allowing you to configure the ambience and distance easily. You can also configure whether you use mono or stereo microphones on the right, configure the wetness and room size of the convolution and finally toggle whether it is bypassed.
The EQ panel allows you to shape the instrument. You are able to easily configure the frequencies, bandwidths and gains as you see fit. Values will appear as you drag sliders.You can also completely bypass EQ.
All files in 48kHz , 24 Bit NCW format.
- 2 impulse responses with configurable distance: 24 bit wave format. Interface installers for Mac, PC and manual instructions.
- Royalty and copyright free content license.
- Arpeggio Reference manual (pdf).
- Artwork : “Arpeggio” dvd cover. Designed by Pavel Fuksa
- Programming : “Arpeggio” Kontakt script by Blake Robinson
Programmed for Kontakt 4.1
Трейлер к инструменту: