Sonokinetic Tutti [DVD / Kontakt]
Оркестровая библиотека, где собраны сэмплы для создания трейлеров и заставок к фильмам, звукового сопровождения к играм, звуковые оркестровые эффекты и пассажи.
We grew up with soundtracks like “Alien” by Jerry Goldsmith and Bernard Herrmann’s “Psycho”. Reaching to more recent composers, Michael Giacchino (Star Trek) and John Debney (Predators) are an inspiration for us as composers. It triggered a deep longing within us to create a tool series for scoring film in a way that just hadn’t been done before. Tutti opens a new world of rich cinematic orchestral sound and offers you a broad range of unique sounds with a character that is unmatched in richness and quality. What we did was create sections with full orchestral cues spanning 4 to 8 bars. Each cue was recorded in a staggering 5 positions and each of these positions is 100% available for editing in the effective Sonokinetic user interface.
This library includes full orchestral samples like: Long and short tension builders, sustained patterns, highly detailed textures in multiple styles and complexities, full orchestral hits and big smashes, chord bending, glissandi and crescendi. Each cue has been recorded in multiple takes and a selection of the best takes is available in this sample collection, providing the composer with a tool that has so much variety and editing possibilities inside that no sample from this collection will ever sound the same, thus preventing over-usage or the feel of recognition. A little tweaking in mic positions, or choosing a different take of a particular cue will result in a different sounding musical fx or phrase.
Something we are very proud to announce is the technical achievement to provide you with access to the uniquely created “Tutti” score by implementing it in the users interface. This will give you a straight gaze into the heart of this collection. It provides you with the extra option to select a particular sound or fx you are looking for by viewing its content, progression, dynamics, length and speed.
“Tutti” was recorded using a highly established and experienced cinematic symphonic orchestra with the best musicians, conductor, technicians and composers. We chose to include all orchestral sections, piano and celesta. Stopping our musician counter at 98.
Each cue was recorded in ‘tutti’ formation and we believe the best way to do this was by a live performance. With this came the incredible sounding hall that “Tutti” was recorded in. With a very warm, detailed and wide acoustic fingerprint this collection bears its own cine-score realism in space and sound. Though by providing different technical options for mic positioning, stereo imaging and volume control each sound quality can be adjusted and edited to fit your specific need to blend these samples with your composition.
Again Sonokinetic sticks with its unbeatable pricing module and high quality sampling. This is an absolute giveaway and hard to resist library.
We’re proud to release “Tutti” and let her spread the inspiration of the full orchestral fx and textures sound.
We try to push the limit to capture the magic of all music with a wide selection of easy to use symphonic instrumental samples.
We wish you the best inspiration and creativity.
- 2 types of instrument patches:
- Basic patches
- Tutti Big Smash: full orchestral heavy hits and booms. For epic accentuations and endings
- Tutti Cluster sustained textures with release: patterns and random musical chord/melody clusters. In a large variety of complexity and spheres. Sustained as long as the key is pressed.
- Tutti Cluster textures with release: patterns and random musical chord/melody clusters. In a large variety of complexity and spheres. Sustained for 4 bars (80 to 120 BMP) with releases
- Tutti FX Reverse: Transitions and tension building full orchestral phrases. Reversed in edit for a swoosh/swooping feel
- Tutti Hits with stops: Full orchestral and sections hits. Random note choice with release and stop sound (damping with sustain)
- Tutti Long textures: long extended textures with varying complexity and sections that combine patterns and musical fx in a single long performance.
- Section patches
- Tutti Glissandi clusters with cresc: Full orchestral dynamic buildups for climactic scenes and scene transitions. Large variety in dynamic ranges, sections, fx and phrases. Cluster chords and melodic complex improvisation dressing added to the overall dynamic buildup.
- Tutti Long glissandi with cresc: Full orchestral dynamic buildups for climactic scenes and scene transitions. Large variety in dynamic ranges, sections, fx and phrases.
- Tutti Long textures random bending: crescendo and diminuendo full orchestral dynamic phrases. ½ step and ¼ step chord/tone random section bending.
- Tutti Random downward glissandi: Full orchestral dynamic downward glissandi. Large variety in dynamic ranges, sections, fx and phrases. Short cues. 2 to 4 bar phrases.
- Tutti Tension builders A: Short cues with a variety of basic and complex full orchestral dynamic buildups. Primarily for epic coda composing
- Tutti Tension builders B: cue extension for Tutti Tension builders A. Primarily for epic coda composing.
- Short cues with a variety of basic and complex full orchestral dynamic buildups. Primarily for epic coda composing.
- Xtra patches (bonus)
- Arpeggio FX: 70 various chord and melodic large orchestral harp improvisation.
- Arpeggio Picked: Full range large orchestral harp multi sampled picked single note samples.
- Arpeggio Runs: Large orchestral harp whole scale and diminished scale runs.
- Percussion FX: various orchestral percussion hits. Grand cassa, Tamtam, cymbals and anvil samples
- Toccata FX: epic pipe organ random full register sound effect. Suspense and dramatic compositions.
- 9 channels available for you to mix with. Pre-mixed ‘Tutti’ channel, Mic position channels and cue group channels. Mix Tutti specifically to your taste, per-cue.
- Up to 5 takes recorded to give alternation and variation to your effects.
- FX at your fingertips. Configure EQ and Stereo Modelling.
- 2850+ samples. (full version samplepool 7,36 GB sample content)
- Royalty and copyright free content license.
- Tutti Reference manual (pdf).
- Compositions by Piotr Musial
- Artwork : “Tutti” dvd cover. Designed by Pavel FuksaProgramming : “Tutti” Kontakt script and instruments by Blake Robinson
- Video tutorials. Hosted by Blake Robinson
- Patch auditing. Each patch briefly reviewed.
- Tutti Mixing: Levels and mic positioning
- Tutti Options: fx and imaging
Format: All files in 48 kHz, 24bit aif format.
Programmed for Kontakt 4.2.2. & Compatible with Kontakt 5.