With its matchless combination of flexibility, power, and simplicity, Pro Tools® software has become the industry standard for audio production. It allows you to harness the power of your Digidesign® hardware to move your ideas from concept to completion — all with total ease and efficiency.
Pro Tools software is designed to empower both music and post production professionals to easily achieve all of their production tasks within one easy-to-use interface. By balancing power and simplicity, Pro Tools software is also perfectly suited to those just getting into digital audio production for the first time. With its accommodating nature and extensive functionality, Pro Tools software is unlike any other application available.
Pro Tools 6.9 Software
Digidesign® Pro Tools® 6.9 software brings a new cross-platform feature set to Pro Tools TDM and Pro Tools LE™ systems, with an emphasis on post production and advanced mixing functionality.
Pro Tools TDM 6.9 software works with Avid Mojo® and Digidesign AVoption|V10™ hardware (Windows XP only) as well as the Avid® Media Station|PT companion application to give video post production facilities an integrated audio-for-video solution that is both powerful and affordable. At the same time, Pro Tools TDM 6.9 software enhances audio mixing functionality by adding support for the all-new medium-format ICON D-Command™ tactile worksurface and including new capabilities for the flagship ICON D-Control™ worksurface.
Pro Tools TDM 6.9.2 software, a free update from 6.9, adds compatibility for the Mac OS X 10.4 (“Tiger”) operating system on Pro Tools|HD® systems.*
Pro Tools TDM 6.9 software features:
Enhanced Avid Picture Support
* Now supports Avid Mojo on Windows XP as well as on Mac OS X
* Captures DV25-quality video directly to the Pro Tools timeline, providing an integrated, efficient solution for near-sample-accurate sync
* New Avid Media Station|PT companion application conforms, renders, exports, and lays back Avid sequences for Pro Tools with Avid Mojo and AVoption|V10
* Import and play back IMX MPEG50 video with the Digidesign AVoption|V10 interface
* Import, edit, and export MXF (Material Exchange Format) audio files
* Record and play back audio and video directly from Avid Unity MediaNetwork via the Avid Mojo or AVoption|V10 interface*
* Integrated "Send to DigiDelivery" command streamlines worldwide collaboration
Powerful New Mixing Features
* Powerful new automation features such as AutoMatch and AutoJoin, plus Trim Mode enhancements
* New non-destructive AFL/PFL (after-fader listen/pre-fader listen) Solo function
* Supports the new medium-format ICON D-Command tactile worksurface
* "Inline" console emulation mode for the ICON D-Control worksurface to control preamp, record, and monitoring levels from one channel strip
Additional Pro Tools 6.9 Features
* Includes EQ III — the all-new, free, high-resolution, double-precision 48-bit EQ plug-in
* Organize plug-ins by type, manufacturer, or both
* Translation of the Pro Tools user interface and user guides into Korean and Simplified Chinese
* Support for Mac OS X 10.4 (“Tiger”) with Pro Tools TDM 6.9.2 update