LiquidSonics Reverberate v1.776
Конволюционный ревербератор с абсолютно нулевой задержкой и отдельной обработкой левого и правого канала.
LiquidSonics' Reverberate is a highly efficient hybrid convolution reverb audio processor offering true zero-latency operation for two separate, stereo impulse responses for Mac and PC supporting VST, Audio Units and RTAS.
Reverberate provides a rich and dynamic reverb from impulse responses by modulating an amalgamation of two, separately controllable true stereo IRs using an LFO. Further modulation is possible using the post-processing effects; an all-pass interpolator chorus and delay unit provide a fuller sound and an over-sampled analogue prototype paragraphic equaliser is provided with dual LFOs. These features make for a livelier, more creative sound than typically associated with some convolution reverbs.
In addition to loading impulse responses from audio files Reverberate is able to generate supplementary independent early reflections and tails for additional control over a room’s sonic characteristics.
- Dual true-stereo convolution reverb
- Zero latency (or select up to 8192 samples latency)
- Early reflections and tails modules
- True stereo simulation for stereo IRs
- 168 Presets (including 104 true-stereo files)
- Double oversampled EQ with modulation per IR
- Linear-interpolation choruses for IR1, IR2 and post effects
- Stereo delays with modulation for IR2, IR2 and post effects
- Post EQ with LFO modulation
- Modulation via MIDI-CC
- Stereo widener with anti-phase reduction
- ADSHR envelopes with shape control
- Low CPU downsampling mode option
- Presence filter for adding synthetic high frequency content to dark IRs
- Impulse response chaining
- Integrated preset and sample browsers
- Drag and drop IRs from OS file browsers
- Wav, WIR, SDIR, Aiff and Flac file support
- 64-bit VST and AU on Mac and PC