Pure guitars was developed to enable the full range of live played acoustic guitars for use in samplers. Therefore we recorded the guitars of: Ovation®, Martin®, Taylor®, Lakewood®, Hopf® and Lauenhardt und Kobs®.
All the guitars are not looped, because a live played guitar is not looped. This library offers you, the user, authentic, realistic and dynamic guitar performances.
Pure guitars gives you utmost control over all aspects of the recorded instruments making them sound like they were played live.
Pure guitars, a new standard of acoustic guitar sound samples. The perfect sound and an incredible transparency of the guitars offer realistic guitar performances. High end recording and editing of the samples in real 24bit offer upscale music productions on highest level.
* 3 different nylon guitars
* 4 different steel string guitars (1 jumbo, 2 dreadnought, 1 ovation)
* 2 different 12-string guitars
* 3 different acoustic basses
* up to 5 velocity splits per note
* slides, chords (major, minor, sept.), natural harmonics, etc
* effect volumes (string slaps, body hits, scrapes, squeaks...)
* original length & not looped!
* all guitars are optimized for the respective format.