Sonokinetic Ethnic Desert Voice [DVD / Kontakt]
Этнические арабские сэмплы и вокал.
Sonokinetic’s unique and one-of-a-kind, richly sampled Middle Eastern vocal library.It captures the mysterious beauty and the impressive magic of the Iraqi Egyptian Arabian male voice. Whether you need to create an authentic Middle Eastern composition, or just add some spice and originality to any production, Desert Voice provides the necessary elements to set your music apart. These intriguing melodies and phrase improvisations will give you a broad range of diversity in your composition.
We’ve gone all the way and recorded most of the commonly used Middle Eastern melodic styles (maqams). The samples are available in all parallel western contemporary root keys. These can easily be triggered and displayed in the Kontakt user interface. For easy and quick scoring Desert Voice provides patches with Arabian styled melodies which are harmonically mirrored to western minor scales.
Performed by Mr Hammam Al Sayid, a scholar of the classical Arabian art music. With full dedication to this project he performed the best musical takes we’ve ever experienced. From the deepest low to the highest intense emotion, Hammam took us by surprise and opened our ears and imagination to the mystic and fantastical world within Arabian music.
Sonokinetic pushes the limits to capture a soundscape with a wide selection of user-friendly, easy to use collection of Middle Eastern vocal samples.
We wish you the best inspiration and creativity.
With warm regards,
The Desert Voice Refurbished Production Team
- Core samples: 1 male voice. Desert Voice / Iraqi / Egyptian Arabian styled sound.
- 30 sets of improvisations in one instrument each for NI Kontakt 4.2.4 and Kontakt 5.
- Bespoke convolution reverb available for all patches. Size and amount editable
- Scale indicator: key zone linked. Generic harmony view with tone distances
- 1750+ samples. Format: All files in 44.1 kHz , 24 Bit wave format.
- Western Minor Improvisations: with these special patches we’ve tried to blend the Arabian melody to the western harmonics. For quick scoring and creative artistic features to your music. Not all keys are available due to the vocal pitch limitation.
- Phrases are available in original key and 1-2 semitones pitch-shifted. (Due to the vocal range we have limited these)
- FX articulation: one-of-a-kind original Arabian recording of the Arabian style male voice percussion. These patches are the real deal. Sonokinetic is proud to present this as a special feature
- Breath intake samples: Available from keys C2-E2 to simulate real breathing of performer.
- Original sample tempo and nearest minor key indication
- Mod wheel: Jump in phrase function
- Time stretch button: Automatically fit performance to host tempo with this feature
- Intelligent Time Machine (ITM) button: Will re-time performances to ½ and double time at extreme tempos.
- Automatic adaptive tempo: Performance tempo will change with host tempo, even during mid-sample playback.
- Sonokinetic Payloader: automatic download and installation system.
- Artwork: “Desert Voice Refurbished” DVD cover. Designed by Pavel Fuksa