Arturia Solina V v220.127.116.11 [MacOSX]
No strings attached
The Solina V is our latest vintage keyboard recreation bringing back the classic Arp/Eminent Solina string machine.
The Solina V is our latest venture into classic keyboards. We have modeled and faithfully reproduced the classic Arp/Eminent Solina string ensemble to generate those warm and fuzzy string sounds that graced so many hit records.
This Years Super Model
We began by modeling the original Solina MK1 from Eminent making sure that the Violin, viola, cello, horn and trumpet sounds was as rich and warm as the original. The renowned ENSEMBLE effect was carefully modeled and is a thing of beauty that cannot be found in any of the sample based string machines.
Besides the original features of the Solina that we recreated we took a step further and expanded the sonic pallet beyond anything the original designers could have imagined.
Additions like the Vox Humana and Resonators from the Polymoog synthesizer, original paraphonic and new polyphonic modes of operation, a 24dB per octave filter on the bass section, LFO, Arpeggiator, etc. all add up to creating the biggest and baddest string machine ever.
- All the original parameters of the Arp/Eminent Solina string ensemble.
- Vox Humana sound modeled after the original Polymoog™ synthesizer
- Classic Paraphonic operation as well as separate Polyphonic mode
- Polymoog™ resonator section on Upper Section
- 24dB per octave resonant filter on Bass Section
- Arpeggiator on Bass Section
- LFO for Vibrato, Tremolo and filter modulations
- Aftertouch and velocity modulations
- Solina MK1 and MK2 ensemble modes
- 3 mode Stereo chorus
- stereo dual phaser
- analog delay
- digital sync delay
- Convolution reverb with 24 modeled reverbs
- 150 presets