iZotope Ozone 6 Advanced [PC / MAC Versions]
Creative Mastering Platform
Elevate a good-sounding mix to a professional-sounding master with Ozone. iZotope’s critically acclaimed mastering software has all the tools you need to produce a full and polished sound. With a striking new interface and a modern workflow, Ozone 6 both guides and inspires your creativity at every step.
The Advanced version of Ozone 6 includes a powerful new Dynamic EQ that lives and breathes with your music, as well as eight component plug-ins and a suite of configurable meters.
- Get essential mastering tools: Equalizer, Dynamics, Maximizer, Exciter, Imager, Post Equalizer, Dither, and Dynamic EQ [Advanced only].
- Harness the sonic texture of classic analog gear with even deeper digital control.
- Make smarter mix decisions aided by robust, real-time visual feedback throughout all modules.
- Quickly achieve authentic sounds for any genre with a comprehensive bank of presets.
- Master your audio within or outside your audio editing software with both plug-in and standalone options.
Get ready for an entirely new mastering experience…
Unlock the Best of Digital and Analog
The most complete mastering platform available has never sounded better. Reinvent timeless sounds with the surgical precision of digital software.
Creatively sculpt your audio and experiment with ease using cutting-edge features:
- ADV Surgically sculpt your mix using the Dynamic EQ’s Digital mode, the only software solution for linear-phase dynamic equalization.
- Avoid distortion caused by clipping through transparent True-Peak limiting.
- Target processing across the spectrum with multiband processing in the Dynamics, Exciter, and Stereo Imaging modules.
- Split your audio signal into Mid and Side sections and apply separate processing to each.
- Instantly widen a mono or narrow mix naturally without phase artifacts using the Stereoize control.
“Modern Analog” Sound
- Harness the sonic texture of classic analog gear while wielding the deeper control and flexibility that comes with digital processing:
- Choose from a wealth of EQ filter shapes modeled after their classic hardware implementations.
- Add subtle warmth or more pronounced edge with hardware-modeled Triode and Dual Triode amplifier circuitry.
- Retain a rich low end through dynamics processing with an API Thrust-inspired tilt control.
- Smoothly adjust between linear-phase and minimum-phase EQ filters for deeper control.
- Subtly compress your audio with RMS and True Envelope detection as well as variable knee control.
Let Creativity Lead Your Workflow
The reimagined Ozone 6 user interface makes it even easier to dial in the professional sound you want. Important features are right at your fingertips, and enhanced workflows offer finer control over your results.
- Access the right tools at the right time with Ozone 6’s forward-thinking mastering workflow:
- Keep your eye on how your audio is being affected with robust metering in every Ozone module, illustrating key details like gain reduction over time.
- Keep an ear on where you’re improving your audio—and where you’re only making it louder—with the new Seamless Bypass control.
- Define your own sound with the customizable signal chain, highlighting your processing modules and signal flow with new Module Gain meters to visualize gain staging across your chain.
- ADV Visualize your mix like never before using Insight, iZotope’s award-winning metering suite.
- ADV Effortlessly add Ozone to your current mastering chain with component plug-ins for each of Ozone’s processing modules.
Ozone 6 has all the mastering tools you need in one standalone application:
- Load all the tracks in your album at once to help you compare and adjust for consistent sound.
- Quickly spot similar musical sections within a song with the intelligent waveform segmentation overlay.
- Get the tops and tails of your tracks in the right place using trims and fades.
- Easily integrate your own AU and VST plug-ins into Ozone’s customizable signal chain.
- Back up or version your projects in portable, fully contained project folders with iZotope's proprietary sample rate converter, SRC, on file import.
- Export single or multiple files in one pass, taking advantage of iZotope's MBIT+ Dither for smooth bitrate conversions.