Producing Music With Reason Tutorial, an interactive CD-ROM providing extensive tutorials covering Propellerhead's Reason software. Jointly produced by Propellerhead Software and M-Audio, the product contains three hours of tutorials and resources for beginning through advanced users. The tutorial will guide you through topics such as:
* Song structure
* Principles of synthesis
* Creating Redrum arrangements
* Using Dr.Rex percussion and loops
* Composing synth bass lines
* Tuning Redrum and Dr.Rex loops
* Advanced sampler techniques
* Creative arrangement and transition ideas
* Mixdown sessions
* Publishing songs online
* Advanced concepts and more...
Now you can quickly harness the power of today's most popular music software with this comprehensive set of CD-ROM tutorials. It's just like looking over an expert's shoulder as he shows you the tricks of the trade. Mastering Reason has never been easier. The tutorial covers new Reason 2.0 topics like the the unique Malstrm graintable synthesis instrument and the NN-XT advanced sampler.