IZotope Iris 1.0 [DVD][PC / MAC version]
Компания iZotope выпустила новый "визуальный" синтезатор, который отлично подойдет для звукового дизайна и экспериментов со звуком. Мы предлагаем полную версию программы, включающую звуковую библиотеку, входящую в комплект, размером более 2 Гб.
Find Music In Everything
Unearth a world of sounds you've never heard before. Driven by iZotope's award-winning visual selection technology, iZotope Iris™ is a groundbreaking sample-based synthesizer that harnesses the power of both your eyes and your ears. Fuel your creativity with Iris's new spin on sound design: a "visual instrument" that's perfect for musical inspiration and sonic experimentation.
- Discover what's inside any sound: Load audio into Iris and explore spectral details that a regular waveform locks away.
- Highlight what intrigues you: Extract and isolate the most interesting sonic components with a full suite of visual selection tools.
- Combine the unthinkable: Layer completely diverse sound sources into totally unique combinations... what do a tattoo needle and a swamp bird and a slot machine sound like together?
- Stay musical: Rely on intelligent root note detection to help shape musical material from noise, ambient textures, soundscapes... even mistakes!
- Enhance and invigorate your sound: Apply world-class iZotope reverbs, distortions and delays, then take advantage of extended synth features like amp envelopes and LFOs.
- Get amazing sounds immediately: Spark your imagination with over 500 patches by world-class sound designers, or design your own with Iris's 4 GB library of diverse sound samples.
What is Iris?
Iris is an innovative sampling re-synthesizer that frees you to create sounds that could never before be produced. Start by dissecting up to three distinctive audio samples, using Irisʼs spectrogram display and easy selection tools to spotlight the most interesting spectral characteristics. Blend and layer your modiﬁed samples, then beef up their impact with a choice of suboscillator waveforms.
Still hungry for more? Add attitude and dimension to your creation by applying iZotopeʼs world-class effects and processors, including chorus, reverb, delay, distortions, and ﬁlters.
For the synth enthusiasts out there, never fear! Favorite synth features like amplitude envelopes, LFOs, root note detection and key mapping are all there for advanced musical control, as well as the all-new Radius®RT for real-time pitch-shifting while preserving your sample's timing.
Iris is ideal for anyone seeking a completely fresh take on sampling and synthesis, particularly sound designers and composers working on music and sound for ﬁlm, television and video games. With over 500 intensely creative patches available for immediate use, Iris is also perfect for any musician dreaming of diverse and compelling new sounds.
If your old sample libraries are looking dusty and tired, revive and rejuvenate the material by bringing it into Iris. Breathe new life into every audio ﬁle in your collection... blend the scream of raccoon with a howling wind and your favorite vintage synth pad for a sublime new texture. Take the sounds of a swarming bee hive, a rattling conveyor belt, and a sampled cello to create new musical ambiences. With Iris, you can find music in everything!
Evolve your sounds rapidly with Irisʼs diverse and intuitive visual selection tools. By drawing shapes in the Iris spectrogram, you can isolate speciﬁc audio frequencies within a sample and play them back immediately on your MIDI keyboard.
- Lasso: for free-hand drawing of any size or shape
- Brush: for more ﬂuid selections, with a convenient adjustable brush size
- Magic Wand: for selecting whole regions with a similar spectral proﬁle, including upper harmonics
- Many more: with options for selecting by time as well as frequency
Iris makes it fun to experiment and manipulate your selections even further, with additional controls for zooming, rearranging, inverting, looping, reversing, and pitch-shifting.
As you make your spectral selections, energize and customize each sample you've layered (including the Sub waveform) with a dedicated set of synthesizer controls. For each sample, adjust envelope shaping, a tempo-synced LFO, and other parameters for tweaking the amplitude, modulation, and playback of your sound source. Adjust several parameters at once with Macro Controls, and get hands-on by mapping Iris controls to the knobs and buttons on your MIDI controller.
In addition, a global filter envelope and LFO let you manipulate your patch as a whole, granting uniﬁed movement to the overall sound of your patch.
In addition to spectral selection capabilities and analog-style synthesizer controls, Iris features a healthy dose of iZotope's award-winning DSP.
- Distortion: Add grit and saturation to your sound with iZotope Trash-inspired algorithms like Tube, Clipping, and Scream.
- Chorus: Supply a detuned or spacious chorus effect with an all-new iZotope Chorus, inspired by analog synth reverbs with a modern ﬂanger-like twist.
- Delay: Enjoy lush decays with an analog-style stereo Delay, with a bonus Analog-modeled distortion algorithm that can crunch and darken your delayed signal.
- Reverb: Expand your sense of space with a Reverb designed for synths, great for everything from small slap-back style ambience to extended long-push pads.
- Filters: Give attitude and dimension to your sound with ten different Filter ﬂavors, including Screaming Peak, Warm Synth Low Pass, and Retro Band Pass.
The Iris Sound Library
A world of sound design is at your fingertips, with hundreds of patches from world-class sound designers and 4 GB of idea-provoking audio samples, including recordings of insects, animals, machines, musical instruments, and much more.
A sampling of Iris Samples
- Go wild: bees, dolphins, cockatoos, and seagulls...
- Go industrial: metal drones, generators, drills, and fans...
- Go acoustic: tubular bells, glass harps, violins, and strings...
- Go electric: zaps, crackles, guitars, and pianos...
- Go vocal: vocoders, chants, choirs, and wails...
- Go natural: rainfall, wind, seascapes, and fountains...
- Go textured: drones, pulses, sweeps, and FX...
- Go crazy: hedge clippers, party horns, fireworks, and dumpsters...
Special bonus: Go vintage with recordings from classic and extremely rare synths, including the ARP 2500, the EMS VCS3, the Korg PS3100, the Yamaha CS-80, and the Logan String Melody.
A peek at Iris Patches
- Ambient patches: Cryogenix, Whale Love Songs, Gifted Children, Night Spelunker ...
- Bass patches: Turkey Basster, Pulsing Dub Thunder, Deep Funk Plunk, Speaker Worm ...
- Experimental patches: Chalkboard Fingers, Dusty Cartridge, The Glare Snitch Project, Power Suit ...
- Keys patches: Mad Hatter Waltz, Pharaoh's Kurse, Spoon Full of Salt, Victorian-Era Trance ...
- Lead patches: Curse of the Dance, Industrial Mozart, Stadium Lazer, Keytar Fantasy ...
- Pad patches: Astral Wiggle, Grimm Forest Bots, R3v3rs3, MyOptic ...
- Percussive patches: Brutal Fuzz Hit, Sippie Cup, Maple Town Sprockets, Trash Swallow ...
- Retro patches: Applesass, Snark Mow Effect, Dr. Smoooove, Siberian Squiggle ...
- Vocal patches: Astro Fastro Now Say Ahhhh, Yellow Haze, Choir Needs Metronome ...