Native Instruments & Softube Vintage Compressors [PC / MAC]
3 легендарных компрессора теперь доступны в виде VST-плагинов. Рекомендуем!
This disk includes:
- VC 76 v1.3.0: FET compressor/peak limiter renowned for its super-fast attack and unique 'All Button Mode'.
- VC 2A v1.3.0: Software emulation of a legendary precision studio tool — an electro-optical tube compressor with a smooth, silky sound.
- VC 160 v1.3.0: Bold, dirty VCA compressor.
COMPRESS TO IMPRESS
Three of the most popular compressors in studio history, with added sidechaining and parallel compression, for legendary character!
THE VINTAGE ADVANTAGE
NATIVE INSTRUMENTS and Softube present VINTAGE COMPRESSORS —painstakingly accurate emulations of three of the most heavily-used compressors in studio history.
The VC 76, VC 2A, and VC 160 feature a modern, clean design for intuitive usability while each maintains its own unmistakable sound. Thanks to added sidechaining and parallel compression, these VINTAGE COMPRESSORS actually improve on the originals.
The VINTAGE COMPRESSORS collection includes all three devices. Each compressor is also available separately. All effects run as native plug-ins in your host DAW.
Each of the three compressors has its own unique character and specific advantages:
- VC 76: Workhorse compressor with a fast attack. Great presence, punchy, clear high end. Good for drums, vocals or stereo limiting.
- VC 2A: Smooth compressor with a silky, natural sound. Great on vocals, bass, pads and guitar.
- VC 160: Classic compressor for added attack and a subtle drive. Especially good on kickdrum, snare, bass or guitar.
EVEN BETTER THAN THE REAL THING
All three VINTAGE COMPRESSORS come with an added sidechain input. This essential enhancement provides much more than the characteristic ducking/pumping sound, allowing a wide range of creative compression techniques. Each VINTAGE COMPRESSOR also provides a dry control, for applying parallel compression.
VINTAGE COMPRESSORS is produced in collaboration with Softube. These "Swedish rock 'n' roll scientists" specialize in incredibly accurate software emulations of professional audio hardware. As well as working with NATIVE INSTRUMENTS, they make a wide range of their own products. Their reputation in the industry is exceptional.