iZotope RX 4 Advanced v4.00 [PC / MAC]
The repair tool of choice for industry professionals, who save time every day transforming flawed audio into mesmerizing media.
RX 4: Complete Audio Repair & Enhancement
iZotope's award-winning RX is the industry standard for audio repair and enhancement, fixing common audio problems like noises, distortions, and inconsistent recordings. Post production professionals, audio engineers, and video editors alike use RX to transform previously unusable audio into pristine material.
RX’s suite of automatic, intelligent modules reduce manual tasks in your audio production workflow, freeing you up to focus on creative experimentation. And for professionals who need to quickly deliver quality results, RX 4 Advanced offers even more specialized post production tools.
- Turn flawed audio into pristine, usable material by removing noises, distortions, reverb, and more.
- Edit your audio like you would edit an image using precision drawing tools, such as a brush and magic wand.
- Ensure smooth, even, and consistent vocal and dialogue takes with tools that help match and balance multiple recordings.
- Seamlessly integrate with your audio or video editing software, both as a standalone application or plug-in.
- Deliver professional-quality results with speed and efficiency, meeting compliance requirements and international broadcast standards.
iZotope's award-winning RX audio repair toolkit has quickly become the industry standard for audio repair and enhancement.
RX 4, the next generation of RX, is the result of our collaboration with working professionals to identify new ways of improving workflows and enhancing sound. We've translated these insights into technologies that address common needs and reflect the way people naturally want to work.
Who is it for?
Audio Post Production
- Save time and reduce the need for ADR by cleaning up clipped, damaged and noisy dialogue in real time with RX 4's simple-to-use tools.
- Isolate and reduce troublesome background noise in real time with the Dialogue Denoiser.
- ADV Easily match the sonic differences between audio recordings from different environments.
Audio Engineering and Recording
- Eliminate the amp hum, equipment hiss, and environmental noise that can ruin your recordings.
- Fix problems like clipping, audio dropouts, and other sudden unwanted sounds.
- ADV Remove unwanted reverb and improve the quality of on-location recordings with the Dereverb tool.
- Remove noises from live recording with spectral editing.
- Attenuate certain sounds within a mix when you can't return to source audio.
- Polish your music to professional-sounding quality, whether recorded in a home studio or live environment.
- Visualize your audio for intuitive editing with minimal learning curve.
- Reduce the background and location noise on production audio.
- Clean up voiceover and narration mouth noises.
- Reduce the need for ADR by repairing distorted audio affected by sudden screams and other undesirable sounds.
Audio for Broadcast
- ADV Ensure loudness compliance with international broadcast standards using the Loudness module and with Insight®, iZotope's enhanced metering suite.
- Reduce sudden wind noises, location noise, and electrical buzz/hum on location interviews.
Restoration and Archiving
- Restore old mediums such as vinyl, tape and film with precise control over each step of the process.
- Streamline your workflow by recording directly into RX 4 and making necessary repairs, then create a high quality export using 64-bit SRC™ resampling and MBIT+™ dithering.
- ADV Repair stereo imbalances and phase issues that can occur during tape restoration with Azimuth Alignment controls.
- Improve the clarity and intelligibility of vocals by removing background noise.
- Visually perform edit analyses by using the Spectrogram display.
- ADV Keep track of all performed tasks and export a log of your edit history.
Podcasting and Audiobooks
- Reduce unwanted noise from location recordings and phone interviews.
- Remove distortion and signal clip from recordings using RX 4's enhanced declipping processes.
- ADV Automatically level the entire interview without compression using the Leveler.
What's New in RX 4 Advanced?
RX 4 is the result of our collaboration with working professionals to identify new ways of improving workflows and enhancing sound. We've translated these insights into technologies that address common needs and reflect the way people naturally want to work. With RX 4, you can repair and enhance your audio with unparalleled speed and precision, freeing you up to focus on creative decisions.
Quickly learn the EQ of a source audio clip and easily apply that EQ curve to a target audio clip, enabling sonic balance and smooth transitions between multiple audio sources with different EQ qualities.
Match the environment noise of two different audio recordings with ease. Quickly learn the ambient noise from a source audio clip and apply it to another audio clip, and create long sections of constant ambient noise to insert under inconsistent dialogue recordings.
Balance out vocals, dialogue, and voiceovers. There's no need to manually adjust levels of your vocals to get a balanced sound; the Leveler module will automatically do it for you.
Ensure your mixes will never fail network specifications again. The Loudness module will process whole program mixes or segments to comply with international industry standards.