Mathew Lane DrMS v4.0 [VST / RTAS / x32]
Процессор эффектов для работы с пространством.
DrMS spatial processor version 4 features:
- NEW Native 32-bit & 64-bit VST/AU/RTAS plugin for OSX & Windows. Avid AAX support is planned.
- NEW Much lower CPU use - same high quality sound
- NEW Built in preset management system - exchange presets between hosts and platforms
- NEW Improved GUI
- MS encoding & decoding
- Spatial audio processing: Zoom in, add Depth, change Width
- Mastering grade filters
- Resonant HPF, LPF and Delay on each of the four processing sections
- Feedback circuit for reverb creation and special effects
- Full mono compatibility
- Autogain circuit for easy level matched A/B comparision
- Smart MCU control surface layout
- Wide range of applications for mixing, mastering and post production, going from simple MS encoding/decoding, over stereo field and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more
- Presets developed by Dylan '3D' Dresdow (Black Eyed Peas, Michael Jackson, Usher) and Emre Ramazanoglu (Shakira, Duffy, Alexander McQueen)
- Authorisation with iLok (v4.0) or with choice of using iLok or Challenge/Response (v3.3)
DrMS puts you in control
DrMS spatial processor presents a creative new approach to the manipulation of stereo audio. It is based on MS (Mid-Side) processing, but DrMS splits the stereo signal into four parts rather than the normal two, giving you an unprecedented level of control: Zoom in, add Depth, change Width or any combination and more. DrMS takes you wherever you want to go in the stereo field.
Each of the four sections has mastering grade resonant high pass and low pass filters, plus a sample-based delay line to slightly shift the signal against the other sections. In addition to this, there is a Feedback section. The level and combination of all the different sections will result in various changes of the stereo field.
For easy A/B comparision between original and processed signal, an autogain circuit is build in to ensure a level matched output.
Dozens of useful applications
The flexible controls ensure a wide range of applications, both for mixing and mastering as well as for post production. Use DrMS for tasks going from simple MS encoding/decoding, over stereo field and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more.
In any case, audio processed by DrMS stays 100% mono compatible!
To help you getting started, a bank of presets is included. These were developed by mix engineer Dylan '3D' Dresdow (Black Eyed Peas, Michael Jackson, Usher) and engineer/producer Emre Ramazanoglu (Shakira, Duffy, Alexander McQueen).
Smart MCU support
DrMS also features a smart control surface layout for users of a Mackie Control Universal (MCU) or compatible control surface: All parameters have a clear 6-character name and are organised in banks of 8/16 with use of informative 'dummy' parameters to complete each bank for easy bank switching and great overview.
DrMS version 4 goes 64bit and more
Version 4 of the DrMS spatial processor plugin is a native 32-bit & 64-bit VST/AU/RTAS plugin for Mac OSX and Windows. It features massive CPU performance optimisation, while ensuring the same high quality sound DrMS is known for. The update also features an improved GUI with a built in preset management system facilitating simple exchange of settings between different hosts and platforms.