Sonokinetic Delphi [DVD / Kontakt]
Этот сэмплерный диск навеян музыкальными инструментами, традициями и вокалом древней Греции.
For centuries our modern ‘muse’ has been based on the early Greek arts and theaters with their music, drama and performances. Sonokinetic found a new goal to capture this “cradle of music performance art”. We invested in authenticity and reconstructed sampled instruments in extensive sampling recording sessions. These samples are based on modern science that interprets these ancient ‘in stone and clay written’ music, songs and chants and how we believe this time-faded art would have sounded. We teamed up with renowned and ‘Greek classics schooled” Miss Veronica Iliopoulou who poured her heart and skills in this project. Sonokinetic also invested in reconstructing some of the long lost instruments thus creating a sample set that was ‘lost in time’ in the truest sense of the word. What you will find in this collection are a wide range of playable ancient Greek multi sampled instruments like historical harp (Phorminx chromatic recorded reconstruction), several size drums (hand and stick played Tympanons), bells and rattles. “Delphi” wouldn’t be a Sonokinetic library if we didn’t feature a dramatic vocal performance. We’ve created a sample set from Greek vocals that provides you, the composer, with a unique and inspiring collection of melodies, chants and voice FX.”Delphi” dives into dramatic Grecian performance too, and covers a broad range of ancient texts and phrases from Greek Tragedies and Dramas by classical dramatists, Sophocles and Aeschylus. This unique peek into a forgotten world of poetic power is a truly inspiring environment to behold. These tools are essential for the contemporary composer that is looking for that ancient “Mythological” sound. Treat yourself with “Delphi” this and find your most base creative powers recharged by just listening and enjoying this amazing soundscape of historical human art.
In early 2012 Sonokinetic committed to create a new corner stone in our collection and capture musical cultural heritage from around the world. We set our focus to archive unique ancient historical instruments and performances. By extensively researching historical music we have recreated and reconstructed lost civilization’s music and sound art in high quality recording sessions. This exhaustive research and performance capture is now available to you, the composer, in an easy-to-use and thought-provoking package.
Sticking to our awarded multi sampling / performance capturing concepts and teaming up with the worlds greatest musicians, recording artist, programmers, designers and scripters we are proud to present to you:
“Delphi Historical Ancient Greek Ensemble”
We wish you the best inspiration and creativity.
Stick around… there’s much more to come.
- 1,3+ GB sample pool, 1500+ samples
- Instruments: Krotala Dio (small finger cymbals), Krotala Delphi (finger bells), Megalon Tympanon (Large 30″ drum), Tympanon (18″ membrane hand drum), Roptron (ancient tambourine like instrument), Phorminx (Ancient reconstructed harp)
- Vocals: Seikilos Epitaph, Stasimon From Orestis (oldest notated music anywhere found in the world), Dionysus Chants (Dionysus séances improvisations). Dramatic performances from Sophocles’s and Aeschylus’s “Agamemnon”, “Choeforoi”, “Eumenides” and “Electra”. (Theatre performance and cinematic whispered) and natural breath simulation samples.
- Temposynced & ITM based grouping and mapping for all melodic performance elements. Available for Kontakt 4 Time Machine 2 and Kontakt 5 with Time Machine Pro
- Graphic Phrase length & Harmonic key indicators
- 3 band EQ adjustment
- Custom Impulse Response reverb setting with adjustable size and wet/dry
- Sonokinetic Delphi designed interface and artwork
- Programmed by Son Thomsen
- Vocal performances by: Veronica Iliopoulou
- Open Kontakt format for complete user customisation
- Royalty and copyright free content license
- Delphi Reference document (PDF)
Artwork: “Delphi” DVD cover. Designed by Pavel Fuksa
All files in 44.1 kHz, 24 Bit AIFF format.
Programmed for Kontakt 4.2.4 and Kontakt 5.0.2
Created, performed and produced by Sonokinetic.