Steinberg Nuendo v3.2 H2O + Dongle Emulator Working
Nuendo 3 is another huge step in the development of Steinberg's professional media production system. With an extensive set of new features for audio post production including AAF support, a new set of media management tools, Pinnacle X-Send integration and Warp to Picture functionality, plus many new features for top-level recording studios and surround producers. Nuendo 3 is one of the most powerful tools for any kind of media production available anywhere.
Nuendo 3 is designed to serve the needs for everyone producing sound for film, television, video or game. The new version of Steinberg's renowned media production system offers more features for post production than ever before and also sets new standards in surround production. An extensive set of new features for "traditional" stereo audio production and an overall enhancement of many existing functions make Nuendo one of the most powerful tools for any kind of media production available anywhere.
Top new features of Nuendo 3
* Import and Export of AAF (Advanced Authoring Format) integrates the most modern project interchange format which is supported by companies such as AVID, Apple, Digidesign, SADiE, Merging, Fairlight and Adobe
* The improved Media Management tools include user definable Event Attributes and Extended Search functions enabling the user to setup and search his own audio databases; the convenient Renaming functionality allows for comfortable and quick renaming of multiple clips, regions and events
* The new Warp to Picture feature allows lightning-fast matching of audio to picture, such as fine tuning of dialog replacement or aligning music to picture
* Seamless integration of Pinnacle Liquid video editing technology through X-Send project import from Liquid video editing applications
* New AFL/PFL functionality: pressing the L (Listen) button on any channel enables you to exclusively monitor channel signal on the audition bus with routing and the output to your mix bus remaining untouched
* A Pull up/down 0.1% option is included in the QuickTime video player as well as the new DirectX player for adjustable speed of the video playback, allowing video files that have passed an NTSC Telecine process to be readjusted to match the original audio recordings
* External FX plug-ins: Nuendo 3 offers direct integration of external hardware effects processors into the VST audio mixer, allowing you to use your favorite outboard gear just like plug-ins – including delay compensation
* MixConvert is a plug-in capable of translating from one surround format to another, all down-, cross- or even up-mixing is done automatically by MixConvert still leaving user options to optimize the new mix
* New event-based Volume Envelopes for direct control of dynamics: these new event-based envelopes make level editing even easier than before
* New MIDI Device Panels grant direct access to external MIDI hardware, allowing you to import VST Mixer Maps or create your own editing panels with direct access from the Track Inspector or the mixer’s channel strip
* Integration of Studio Connections protocol developed with Yamaha allows for total recall of supported external devices such as mixers, audio interfaces or effect processors